Terms & Conditions
- Dana is pleased that you are visiting this website and have interest in our products.
- All personal data collected at the Dana website is saved and processed only in connection with your inquiry for the purpose of sending you product information or for presenting service proposals.
- Dana will take the necessary steps to ensure that your information is handled confidentially in accordance with the relevant legal data-protection guidelines.
- Dana will take reasonable precautions to refuse unauthorized third parties access to data within the Dana sphere of influence.
- This website was compiled with the greatest possible diligence. Nevertheless, Dana cannot guarantee that the information provided is current, correct, complete, free of trademarks and copyrights, and/or usable. All liability for material or legal defects in the information is, with the exception of cases of premeditation or malice, excluded.
- In addition, liability for all damages, especially for direct or indirect as well as tangible or intangible damages, that are caused by the use or non-use of the information provided is excluded to the extent that these damages are not based on the premeditation or gross negligence of Dana or the violation of a major contractual obligation and Dana is also not compulsively liable in accordance with the Produkthaftungsgesetz [product liability law] due to the absence of a condition guarantee or due to the endangerment of life, limb, or health. However, damage compensation due to the violation of major contractual obligations is limited to typical, predictable damages, assuming there is no premeditation or gross negligence.
- Dana explicitly retains the right to change, amend, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease the publication of parts of the pages or the entire website without a specific announcement.
- Although Dana exerts a continuous effort to keep the Dana website free of viruses, Dana does not guarantee that the website is free of viruses. Before downloading information and documentation, the user must exercise reasonable protective measures and virus scanning for his or her own protection.
Third-party Contents, References, and Links
- The Dana website may contain hyperlinks to the websites of third parties. Dana neither accepts responsibility for the content of these websites nor does Dana claim these websites and the content of these websites as its own because Dana has no control over the linked information and is also not responsible for the content and information provided therein. The use of these websites is at the user’s own risk.
- Likewise, Dana does not claim as its own the content of external contributions in the guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists established by Dana. If you become aware of illegal content on linked pages or in guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists, we request that you inform Dana of this so that appropriate countermeasures can be taken.
- Users of the Dana website may not enter, save, or send any information that violates the rights of third parties or is illegal for any other reason.
- Dana grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the information and documentation provided on the Dana website to the extent that the usage complies with Dana’s intention in providing and granting access to the information and documentation. Texts, images, graphics, audio recordings, animations, and videos as well as their arrangement are protected by copyrights and other trademark rights. The user will observe these rights and will especially not remove copyright and trademark labels from the information or documentation or copies thereof.
- Complete or partial reproduction, copying, distribution, transfer, modification, or other utilization of information and other content of the Dana website (electronic, digital, or by other means) is prohibited without previous approval of Dana.
- This applies especially to all protective rights such as brands, ornamental designs, utility models, and trademarks, type plates, company logos, and emblems of Dana.
- The website does not grant nor envision a license to use the intellectual property of Dana or third parties.
- The exportation of certain information may, due for example to the type of information or its intended use or its final destination, be subject to an obligation to seek approval from the responsible authorities. The user will strictly obey the relevant export regulations for the information, especially those regulations originating in the EU or EU member states and the United States to the extent that they are applicable to individual cases.
- The place of jurisdiction for all legal disagreements that arise in connection with this website is Memmingen in Germany, assuming that the user is a merchant under the terms of the German Handelsgesetzbuch [Commercial Code] or maintains his headquarter in a country outside Germany or relocates his headquarters to a country outside Germany. German law is applicable under exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer, or do not completely comply with the applicable legal situation, the content and validity of all other parts of the document will remain unaffected by this. The parties obligate themselves in advance to agree on a replacement regulation that most closely approximates the financial result of the clause that is dropped.